Saturday, September 29, 2012

Latest Update on Eric Allen Bell

Gary Fouse
fousesquawk
http://garyfouse.blogspot.com


Documentary filmmaker Eric Allen Bell, who has been wrongfully linked to the video, "The Innocence of Muslims", has received numerous death threats. As a result, he has been forced to go underground-in his own country. This is a disgusting turn of events.

Eric is going to need some funding to maintain his security. If you would like to help, go to www.ericallenbell.com.



STATUS UPDATE:  I have been moved to a safe house while the FBI investigates numerous death threats against me,  3 Pakistani newspapers wrongfully published that I was "the filmmaker" behind "The Innocence of Muslims".  An Islamic terrorist organization has ordered my death, and a bounty has been placed on my head. This rumor, associating me with the film, was intentionally planted by those who wish to silence me, after I published several articles, naming names and making connections between certain mosques, the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.  I will not be silenced.  I may be physically in hiding, but I will continue to write these articles, use radio, and any and all media to expose the truth about Political Islam and those who try to advance this brand of tyranny in America. 

No comments: